- Residents must be present at their party/meeting until completion. Residents are responsible for their guests and the actions of their guests.
- Please observe the “No Smoking” signs; smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Residents should not move furniture. We have seating to accommodate 24 people in the Clubhouse Room. Tablecloths, dishes, silverware, etc. must be provided by the residents. We recommend that you use paper and plastic; no glassware please.
- Only warming of prepared food in the microwave or oven is permitted; cooking is not allowed.
- If you use the fireplace, the fireplace fan must be running at the same time. Please turn the fireplace and the fan off before leaving your party.
- No food or drink near the billiards table.
- Children under 15 will not be permitted to use the Billiards’s table.
- Be mindful of children; children are not allowed to play in the exercise room, nor jump or climb on the furniture.
- Party decorating or banners are not to be attached to the walls or fixtures.
- All clean-up must be completed before departure of any event.
- All tenants and their guests/invitees must not touch the water feature.
Any failure to comply with these rules shall be considered sufficient cause for any action deemed necessary by management, including the barring of violators from the use of the fitness center. The rules and regulations may be revised as management deems necessary.
- All persons using the fitness center do so at their own risk.
- Residents must be 16 years of age or older to use the fitness center.
- Smoking, drinking, eating or chewing of gum is not permitted in the fitness center (except for water in a closed or capped container)
- Residents should read and strictly adhere to instructions on equipment regarding proper use.
- Management will not be responsible for loss or damage to and personal property of any kind.
- The cost to repair or replace and property damage will be charged to the responsible tenant.
- Fitness center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please observe the 30 minute time limit on all cardio equipment during fitness center peak usage hours.
- Horseplay, wrestling or causing undue disturbance in the fitness center will not be allowed. Music or audio devices must be kept at a reasonable volume level.
- Management has the right to limit guest privileges at all times. Residents must register their guiests with the management staff prior to using the fitness center and must accompany thier guest, at all times, while in the fitness center. Residents will be held responsible for all the actions of their guests.
- Keep the fitness center area neat, clean and orderly:
- Residents should not move any exercise apparatus and should return weights/dumbbells to their proper place.
- Clean the exercise apparatus with the cleaning products supplied by The Windsor
- For hygiene reasons, residents are obligated to use a clean towel while using the exercise apparatus.
- Use of clean(indoor), non-marking sport shoes is mandatory on exercise apparatus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact management.
Any failure to comply with these rules shall be considered sufficient cause for any action deemed necessary by management, including the barring of violators from the use of the the swimming pool. The rules and regulations may be revised as management deems necessary.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk.
- Managements will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property of any kind.
- The cost to repair or replace any property damage will be charged to the responsible tenant.
- Pool hours are 10:00am to 9:00pm daily. Monday through Sunday.
- The pool may be closed at any time due to either breakdown or operational difficulties at the sole discretion of management.
- Admission to the pool shall be refused to all persons having any infectious disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge, colds or and communicable disease of any kind. Persons with open sores or bandages of any kind will not be permitted.
- No children 15 or under will be admitted to the pool or pool area without a responsible adult present.
- NO grills, food or consumable items, glass or breakable containers are allowed in the pool area. NO food, drink, gum, or tobacco are allowed in the pool.
- NO animals are allowed in the pool or pool area.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, ball playing or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be allowed. No diving allowed. Music or audio devices must be kept at a reasonable volume level.
- All persons must shower before entering the pool.
- Management has the right to limit guest privileges at all times. Each apartment home at the Windsor is allowed two guests. Tenants must accompany their guests, at all times, while at the pool. Tenants will be held responsible for the all actions of their guests.
- Regular swimsuits must be worn at all times, no cut-offs or T-shirts are allowed in the pool.
- Keep the pool area neat, clean and orderly. Items taken into the pool area (e.g. beverages, pool toys, personal belongings etc.) are the responsibility of the tenant and guest to clean, remove or dispose of in the provided waste receptacle, each time you leave the pool.
If you have any special requests, questions or concerns, please contact management.